5.24.2010

Anything but a Card Challenge #17

This week's challenge is anything BUT a card, which should be fun- limitless and creative. Play along and share your creativity with everyone!


Instructions for playing along and adding your project for this weeks challenge...

Use Mr. Linky below to create a DIRECT LINK to your project.

To avoid having incorrect links removed, once you have created your post please click on the post title. Then copy and paste the URL info into Mr. Linky. This will give you a DIRECT LINK to your post/project.

NOTE: Incorrect links will be removed.

For this weeks challenge use KEYWORD
HSSABAC17 when uploading your project to public galleries. We would also greatly appreciate it if you would note the HSS challenge and link back to this site in your post.

Mr. Linky will close at 12 A.M. CST on May 31st...BUT meet back here for the Artist Picks announcement.

A NEW challenge will be posted on June 2nd.

~~Now... for some inspiration from our Design Team~~

Erin Gonzales




3 comments:

  1. I linked my project, a gift box for my son's teacher.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I made a second project for the challenge.

    Robbie

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is my first time here and I'm so excited by all the inspiration. Great blog. Thanks for giving me an outlet for sharing my passion which is anything to do with paper or vinyl.

    Come visit me anytime over at Pittypat Paperie.

    ReplyDelete